Providing Unparalleled
Experience And Personalized Guidance

Reliable New York Family-Based Immigration Attorney

Your family means everything to you. Naturally, you want to be able to live with your spouse and children under one roof, and even give your parents or siblings the opportunity to immigrate to America, too. At Kenepaske & Scott, PLLC, I have practiced immigration law for more than 10 years. I know the stress and worry that going through the process of family-based immigration can cause. I have the legal experience and knowledge of the government immigration system to help you keep your family together in the U.S. or reunite with your loved ones who are overseas.

Relatives You Can Sponsor.

Immigration law allows U.S. citizens, and in some cases even permanent residents, to sponsor relatives for immigrant visas. I can help you petition for the following family members:

  • Spouses
  • Fiancé(e)s
  • Parents
  • Siblings
  • Children, both minors and adults

I will work with you to secure immigrant visas for one or more of your loved ones. A family-based immigrant visa lets your relative live and work in the U.S. permanently and puts them on the path toward eligibility for U.S. citizenship as well. I will prepare you for any government interviews and ensure all the paperwork is completed correctly.

Common Myths About Family-Based Immigration

Most foreign nationals think that by simply marrying a U.S. citizen, you automatically get a visa. Nothing in immigration law is ever simple or automatic. Similarly, the fact that you may have lived in the U.S. for many years, paid taxes, stayed out of trouble, and have children here does not necessarily mean you can easily obtain a visa or are not at risk of deportation.

Some Family-based immigration cases can be resolved quickly and some can take many years – every case is unique. Working with me can help you identify potential problems in advance and smooth out the difficulties. I take the time to learn all aspects of your case so that I can develop the best possible strategy and how to navigate the system for you. This takes the burden of dealing with the government off of you.

Sensitive To Different Cultures

My clients come from all around the world. My staff and I are sensitive to different cultural customs and requirements. We all speak Spanish, and we have access to interpreters to help with client communication. I will listen carefully and help put you at ease.

Please contact my office in New York for help with your family immigration issues. Call 646-733-4365.

Client-Focused Employment Immigration Attorney

Every year, hundreds of thousands of people come to the United States to work. If you are one of them, you need reliable guidance from an experienced immigration attorney.

My name is Robert B. Scott, and I have been helping people live and work in the U.S. for over 10 years. I will work as a team with you to help you obtain the immigration status that you seek.  My goal is to help you pursue your dreams in this country – whether that means working temporarily or pursuing permanent residence. My practice is in New York, but I can help clients across the United States and the globe.  I will prepare you for any government interviews and ensure all the paperwork is completed correctly.

Employment-Based Immigration Options

U.S. immigration law offers several options for those seeking to temporarily work here, including:

  • H-1B visas for college-educated professionals
  • TN visas for Mexican or Canadian college-educated professionals
  • E-2 visas for investors
  • O visas for individuals of extraordinary ability in their field, such as models, actors, and artists

U.S. immigration law also offers options for those seeking to live here permanently because of their employment, including:

  • Employer sponsored immigrant visas
  • EB-1 immigrant visas for individuals of extraordinary ability

Naturalization & U.S. Citizenship

Many immigrants dream of becoming a U.S. citizen and it is the culmination of a difficult journey for many.  I can help you with the naturalization so that you can become a U.S. citizen.  If you are worried that an old criminal record or irregularity may affect your eligibility for U.S. citizenship, I can help you find the right answer.

If you were not born in the U.S. but believe that you may be a U.S. citizen because of your parents or grandparents, I can help you, too.

I will prepare you for any government interviews and ensure all the paperwork is completed correctly.

Help With A Confusing Process

Obtaining the right to live or work in the U.S. can be confusing, especially if English is not your first language. My staff and I speak Spanish and we have access to interpreters.  We strive to keep you informed about the progress of your case. For a consultation please call 646-733-4365 to schedule an appointment. Se habla español.